IFFCO MD Scholarship 2023-24: IFFCO MD scholarship strives to support the youth inspired in the improvement of farming with the help of digital technology and enthusiastic about healthcare amongst elderly persons. Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is called one of India’s biggest cooperative societies recognized by the Indian organizations. It was established in 1967 with the center business of production and selling fertilizers. Dr. Udai Shanker Awasthi is the MD and CEO of IFFCO since 1993.
Several problems like agriculture, health, education, hygiene, infrastructure are taken into consideration. The aim is to permit rural regions with modern facilities and technology for agriculture. Around 4000 applications are examined, and the most suitable one acquires the scholarship.
What Is IFFCO MD Scholarship?
IFFCO has launched the Rural Innovation Scholarship Scheme for the applicants serving for the welfare and improvement of digital technology for farming and agriculture practices. The aim behind founding this scholarship scheme is to enable research, education, and modernization in rural areas. The categories for which this scholarship has been introduced are;
- Agriculture (farmers, farming, crops, fertilizers & Agro-machinery, etc)
- Hygiene (Cleanliness, Recycling farm waste, etc)
- Health (Women Health, Child Health, etc.)
- Elderly care
IIFCO MD Scholarship Important Details
Below are the highlights of this scholarship in a tabular form for a quick look. Candidates who want to apply for this scholarship can have a brief description here.
|Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
|MD and CEO of IFFCO
|Dr. Udai Shanker Awasthi
|18 years or above
|Last date to Apply
|5th June 2021
Research and Development Fields Available Under this Scholarship
- Agriculture-related fields including (farmers, farming, crops, fertilizers & Agro-machinery, etc).
- The infrastructure of rural regions or near to the agriculture lands.
- The health of (women’s health, child health, nutritious diets, etc) in rural regions.
- Hygiene (cleanliness, recycling of animal waste for fertilization etc).
- Education of the children of farmers.
- Elderly care particularly for the girl child.
- And many other fields related to digital technologies and others.
IFFCO MD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this scholarship an applicant have to check the eligibility criteria first and match the requirements. The candidates need to fulfill the subsequent criteria to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized state board or central board. Graduate or postgraduate students of different fields or Ph.D. level applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- The age limit to apply for the scholarship is a minimum of 18 years.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and should possess a valid Aadhar card.
- The applicants can apply online to enroll for the scholarship on or before 5th June.
IFFCO MD Scholarship Application Procedure – How To Apply?
To apply online the applicants have to follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of IFFCO to apply for the scholarship.
- Now click on the option for new registration and fill the required details and submit it.
- A new page will be opened and the candidate has to fill in the details including their personal details, contact details and educational details.
- Then the student has to discuss their innovative idea in 1000 words and add in the attachments.
- Review the form and submit it.
- Now the login ID and password will be generated for further reference.
- If the idea gets selected then the candidate will receive a mail to process further.
- Keep the computer-generated registration details for future use.
IFFCO MD Scholarship Selection Procedure
- The selection of the applicant will be based on the idea given by him/her.
- The judges will pick the idea that turns out to be the most salutary.
- A letter of the final selection will be mailed to the selected applicant.
IFFCO MD Scholarship Rewards
The Indian government has already begun many scholarship schemes to help the students for serving in the field of research and development. Agriculture is a broad field and there are many innovative technologies to develop the ease of farmers and to enhance productivity which allows the strong development of our country and our market with other nations. The selected applicant will be given 1 lakh rupees of scholarship.
IFFCO MD Scholarship Present Awardee
Lately, Mr. Subhash Singh from a village in Mirzapur was saluted and awarded a scholarship of rupees 1 lakh by the IIFCO. Mr. Singh was chosen among the 4000 applicants. His approach was meticulous and exceptional and hence held out of the list of candidates. The idea of Mr. Singh was that of heat loss in a brick kiln, thus decreasing pollutants by 20%. There are nearly 18 thousand brick kilns discharges a lot of pollutants hence decreasing the ambient property of air. While Mr. Singh was bestowed with the scholarship, he showed his gratitude and was glad to have the right platform for executing his idea.
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited is a Multi-state united organization involved in the industry of production and selling of fertilizers headquartered in New Delhi, India. The official executives of IFFCO present the Rural Innovation Scholarship scheme to encourage the students to operate in the areas of research and development of remote districts.
IFFCO MD scholarship will be compensated to the applicants operating for the benefit and improvement of digital technology utilized for the cultivation and farming practices. Such students require monetary support to operate on their innovative approaches for the improvement of farming methods and in several agricultural projects. IFFCO (Indian Farmers Fertilizers Cooperative) is one of the most fertile fields in the world and produces many career opportunities in the department of agriculture.
IFFCO MD Scholarship Contact Details
Address: IFFCO Sadan, C-1, District Centre, Saket Place, New Delhi – 110017
Phone Number: 011-42592626, 26542625
FAQ’s on IFFCO MD Scholarship 2024
Who are eligible to apply for the IFFCO scholarship?
Candidates who have Indian citizenship and are 18 years old or more than that are eligible based on their academic qualifications.
How to apply for IFFCO Scholarship?
Applicants who meet the eligibility conditions can apply online directly from the IFFCO official website, iffcobazar.in. Follow the instructions and submit the application with accurate details.
What is the reward amount given?
A reward sum of 1 lakh rupees will be given to the selected scholars.
Which are the fields in which this scholarship is applicable?
- Agriculture (farmers, farming, crops, fertilizers & Agro-machinery etc)
- Hygiene (Cleanliness, Recycling farm waste etc)
- Health (Women Health, Child Health, etc.)
- Elderly care.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more