Goa Education Trust Scholarship 2019-2020: Goa Education Trust Scholarship British Council was formed when the Dempo and Femento Group coalesced with the British Council of India. The primary objective of this scholarship is to provide Goan students the opportunity to pursue their post-graduation studies in the UK.
Goa Education Trust Scholarship covers various disciplines from Architecture and communications to Journalism and Business Management. The scholarship is a merit-based scholarship can be renewed annually. Download Goa Education Trust Application Form from this link. Read on to find more about Goa Scholarship 2020 and Goa Trust Scholarship 2020, goa education trust scholarship result and goa education trust scholarship interview.
Goa Education Trust Scholarship Highlights
|Organization||British Council of India|
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2020|
|No. of Scholarships||N/A|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Scholarship Website Link||N/A|
Goa Education Trust Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Indian students below the age of 30.
However, a lot of other factors also influence the chance of securing a slot. For instance, candidates have to showcase exceptional academic performance. Extracurricular activities such as sports and theatrics also play an important role in the selection process.
Goa Education Trust Scholarship Amount
The amount of the scholarship awarded covers the scholar’s full or partial tuition fees.
|Award Value||Full or partial Tuition Fee|
|Eligible Universities||All universities in the UK|
|Applicable Programs||All PG level programs|
Goa Education Trust Scholarship Dates
The last date to submit the Goa Education Trust Scholarship (GET) application is May 15, 2020.
Goa Education Trust Scholarship Application Procedure
- Download the application form from the official British Council website: https://www.britishcouncil.in/study-uk/scholarships/goa-education-trust-scholarships (Note: the link will become active at least a month or two prior to the last date of the application)
- Fill in all the required details in Microsoft WORD format. Include a recent passport photograph in the application.
- Gather and attach the prescribed documents to the application
- Send the entire application package with the supporting documents and photographs to the British Council either via email or post. (Note: Please ensure that the size of the documents sent over email is no larger than 10 MB).
- Email address: [email protected]
- Postal address:
British Council Division,
British Deputy High Commission,
901, Tower 1, One Indiabulls Centre,
Elphinstone Road (West),
Mumbai – 400 013,
Documents Required for Goa Education Trust Scholarship
If any of the prescribed documents are missing, the application will be rejected. Hence, please ensure that copies of the following documents are attached to the application form.
- Birth certificate
- Passport identification page
- Conditional or unconditional admission letter from a UK university.
- One professional and one academic reference letter.
Goa Education Trust Scholarship Selection Procedure
The British Council of India has a panel that screens the Goa Education Trust Scholarship applications. If your application is shortlisted, you will be called for an interview. Scholarships are awarded based on the performance in the interview and the overall profile.
Note: Though the application is open to all Indian students, preference is given to Goa students.
FAQs on Goa Education Trust Scholarship
What courses are covered under this scholarship?
The scholarship covers postgraduate programs in UK universities.
Who are eligible to avail of this scholarship?
Indian students under the age of 30 are eligible to avail this scholarship. However, special preference will be given to Goan students.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.