Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020: Fair & Lovely Scholarship has initiated by Fair and Lovely Foundation, a leading Hindustan Unilever global skincare brand. Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is the largest manufacturing Company in India. HUL works to help people look and feel good, and get more out of life with quality brands and services.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship provides financial support and confidence to only female students for pursuing higher education. Since it launched in 2003, it offers scholarship benefits to thousands of female students across India. Fair And Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2020 application form for this scholarship will be available online in the first week of September 2020. Interested candidates can fill the form and apply for this scholarship until the last week of October 2020.
Fair & Lovely Foundation encourages females to fulfill their dreams and prove their capability. Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2020 Scholarship is available for countries like India, Bangladesh, Egypt, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia until now with the aim to join more countries in the future. This Scholarship helps females to become independent and self-reliant to brighten their career.
It supports talented females to overcome their bad circumstances and fulfill their mission for higher education, vocational, job training and career guidance. It is also giving confidence to females to overcome hesitations and fears to achieve goals in a career. With the help of this scholarship, brilliant women who are economically disadvantaged can continue their studies without financial constraint. Students go through the article below to know more about the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship. Read on how to apply for fair & lovely scholarship apply online.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Dates
|Start of Application||September 1, 2020|
|Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2020 Last Date||October 30, 2020|
|Shortlisting and Finalizing Students||November 10, 2020|
|Slot Booking for Telephonic Round
|Slot for Telephonic Interview||November to December 2020|
|Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Result Release||December 2020|
|Scholar Onboarding, Document Verification||2nd Week of January 2021|
|Disbursement of Scholarship to Qualified Students||1st Week of February 2021|
Brief Details about Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2020
|Scholarship amount||INR 25,000 to INR 50,000 to each of the 55 selected students|
|Eligibility criteria||Class 12 passed students to postgraduates. candidates taking coaching classes
Annual family income of INR 6 Lakhs
Applicants must be 15 to 30 years old.
|Application process||Online application|
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Females must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have passed with distinction or secured high percentage of marks are eligible.
- All-female candidates who have scored up to 60% marks in 10th and 12th class and desire to pursue higher education.
- Candidates studying vocational courses should have passed 8th class with a minimum of 50% of the marks.
- The family annual income of the candidate must be less than 4 Lakh.
- The age limit of general and OBC candidates must be between 15 to 30 years. Whereas the age of SC and ST category candidates should not be more than 32 years as per the Foundation norms.
- Candidates should be interested to pursue graduation or post-graduation from Govt. recognized institutes in India.
- Candidates must be pursuing the following courses at different levels.
- At Undergraduate Level: BA, B.Com., B.Sc., BCA, BBA, BE/ B.Tech., LLB, B.Pharma, B.Arch., MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed., B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB
- At Postgraduate Level: MA, M.Com., M.Sc., MCA, MBA, ME/ MTech, LLM, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, others
- Coaching Classes: CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, IIT-JEE, and so forth.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Benefits
Fair and Lovely Scholarship amount will be awarded only to the selected students. So that they can pursue graduation/ post-graduation or coaching classes for certain courses. Refer to the following benefits:
- This scholarship empowering women society to fulfill their dreams of pursuing higher studies.
- Fair and Lovely Foundation awarded scholarship benefits to 55 selected students last year.
- Fair and Lovely Foundation rewarded the one-time scholarship amount of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per student.
- Selected students will receive the benefit of a scholarship amount of Rs. 1 Lakh per annum.
- An additional amount of Rs. 3,000/- per year is provided to the girls who are from rural areas to meet their education-related expenses.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Selection Process
The selection process for Fair and Lovely Scholarship is given below:
- Female candidates have to apply for this Scholarship online by providing all the required details.
- Candidates are asked to answer two subjective questions related to themselves. Then, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their submitted application.
- Candidates get a percentile ranking based on merit, family income, streams and special criteria such as physically handicapped, single parents, orphans, and so forth.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the telephonic interview before the result declaration.
- An experienced panel of interviewers will conduct a small 10-15 minutes telephonic interview. The interview will be taken in English, Hindi or South Indian language only. The HUL Team Consultation will only decide the interview questions.
- The top student’s list will be prepared on the basis of their performance in the interview round.
- Candidates can get information through an SMS or Email about F&L Scholarship selection in the interview round.
- The final selection of scholars will be decided by the HUL scholarship team.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Application Process
The Scholarship application form will be available online on 1st September 2019. Students can fill and submit the form on or before 30th October 2019. Students can fill the Fair and Lovely Scholarship application form in both online and offline mode.
Refer to the below points to apply for the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application Form in both online and offline mode.
- Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 Apply Online, Visit the official website www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in.
- Click on the Registration link to create your account. Register yourself by entering Name, Email, Password, Date of Birth and Gender.
- An email will be sent to your registered email id for verification purposes.
- Click on the email verification link which will be redirected to the partner’s website to fill the application form.
- Select the apply online option to fill the application with correct and valid information.
- The application form will be cross-checked by the authorities at the time of document verification.
- If found any false information then the application will not be accepted for further processing.
- After filling the application, download it for offline submission.
- Send the filled application along with the relevant documents by courier to the address below:
- Fair and Lovely Foundation,
Hindustan Unilever House,
B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala,
- Fair and Lovely Foundation,
- For online submission, upload a scanned copy of all the relevant documents along with the application form.
- Click on submit to apply for the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship.
- Finally, take a photocopy of the application for future purposes.
Documents Need to Be Submitted for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship
Candidates must keep ready the scanned copy of all the self-attested documents at the time of filing the application. Refer to the below documents which need to be submitted along with the application.
- ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ 10th class mark sheet with photo).
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copies of class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets.
- Age proof and family income proof (Valid Govt. approved documents like income certificate, IT Return or BPL card).
- Latest graduation mark sheet
- Latest college fee receipt
- Application Letter
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Result
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 result will be announced in December 2019. The result will also be published on the official website www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in. Candidates can download and check the Fair and Lovely Scholarship merit list on the official website. The shortlisted candidates can get the selection information through the contact numbers given at the time of registration. The selected candidates will have to provide the documents for verification upon the declaration of result. The scholarship will be disbursed to the Shortlisted candidates in the first week of February 2020.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Contact Details
In case of any query or assistance regarding Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship, send the queries to the below address. However, candidates can also call or send an email which is mentioned below.
|Address||Fair and Lovely Foundation,
Hindustan Unilever House,
B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala,
|Email ID||[email protected]|
FAQ’s on Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019
How is Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship helpful to students?
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship provides financial support and confidence to only female students for pursuing higher education.
How many students selected for receiving the Fair and Lovely Scholarship last year?
Fair and Lovely Foundation awarded scholarship benefits to 55 selected students last year.
What is the application deadline to apply for the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2020?
The application deadline to apply for the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 is 30th October 2020.
How much scholarship amount will be offered to the selected students?
Selected students will receive the benefit of a scholarship amount of Rs. 1 Lakh per annum. An additional amount of Rs. 3,000/- per year is provided to the girls who are from rural areas to meet their education-related expenses.
What is the age limit to apply for the Fair and Lovely career Foundation Scholarship 2020?
The age limit of general and OBC candidates must be between 15 to 30 years. Whereas the age of SC and ST category candidates should not be more than 32 years as per the Foundation norms.
We hope this article will help you to get information about the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2020. In case of any queries related to this article, leave it in the comment box to get in touch with us.