E-District Scholarship 2023-24: Stipends are a boon for those students and aspirants who are in severe need of financial support and who aspire to higher education. Looking at India’s economic crisis and financial instability, scholarships are the savior for such candidates. E-District Scholarships are a reward for candidates from across the country from the Government of India to pursue their studies without any lack of funding problems. Each candidate who receives the Scholarship is awarded an E–District Certificate that proves their excellence. The student must fill in the E-Scholarship Application Form to qualify for this scholarship.
Applicants applying for these scholarships can check their status as an E–Scholarship Application. By visiting the official websites (the link below) candidates can find out about e-Application Status for District Revenue. To find out all the necessary details about EDistrictScholarships, read the full article.
E-District Scholarship Requirements
In order to fulfill those requirements, aspirants who are trying to obtain the award of E–scholarship are needed. If the candidate fails to follow and meet the eligibility criteria for the E–District Scholarship, no scholarship will be awarded. The appropriate requirements are set out below:
- The candidate must belong to a reserved category acceptable in the country of India in question.
- The nominee must have completed their last test with a score of at least 50 points.
- The candidate’s parents ‘ annual income must be lower than Two Lakh Rupees per year.
- The applicant from the economically backward class must apply online for the E–District Scholarship. Below is the process explained.
E-District Scholarship 2023 – Details
|Name of the Scholarship
|E District Scholarship
|The Government of India
|Financial assistance to manage educational expenses
|Mode of Application
|Variable monetary benefits
|Students studying in Class 10 and above
E-District Scholarship 2023 – Schedule
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
E-District Scholarship Availability
The E–District Scholarship can be used by candidates who need financial support and who genuinely belong to the categories that can not provide for their Higher Level Education. The E-Scholarship is awarded to eligible candidates for the 11th, 12th, ITI, ITC affiliated course, XI & XII NCVT classes, Polytechnic, Nursing Diploma, Teacher Training, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D. Level Study in State Government Aided and Recognized Private Institutions.
E-Scholarships are also awarded as a Top Class Scholarship Program to the students qualifying to India’s top colleges such as IIT and IIM.
E-District Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Eligible Students from Delhi and Tamil Nadu States
- Must be a Resident of India
- Belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and possess a government-affiliated caste certificate.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a course while applying for the scholarship.
- The annual family income of candidates must not exceed INR 2 lakhs from all sources.
E-District Scholarship Application Procedure
Until submitting the E District Scholarship Form, applicants qualifying for the E–District Scholarship login must follow the eligibility criteria. Applicants should visit the official website and follow the steps to apply for the EDistrict Scholarship. Before completing the application form, it is advisable that the candidate read the official notification and the instructions given on the official website.
- Visit E-Scholarship’s official website scholarships.gov.in New applicants pick the New Registration page.
- Read the instructions on the page Instructions for Applications After reading all the instructions, click on the Continue button.
- Fill in the registration form with all the necessary details needed.
- Give all the reports you want.
- Review all the information you’ve filled in.
- Review the statement at the end of the article.
- Then press the Record button.
- Candidates can use valid DISE or AISHE code on the portal itself to check the link to Add School/Institute.
- Once you have registered, change your password for security purposes provided by NSP.
- When the whole process is over. Taking the verification page’s printout.
Documents Required for E-District Scholarship
During their New Registration, the candidates who apply for the first time for the E–District Scholarship must provide the following list of documents. Save all documents incompatible file size in PDF format and upload them to the Application e-district scholarship portal when requested. Below is a list of all the documents required.
- Recent passport size photo Mark-sheet(s) (Consolidated Mark-sheet only)
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate for self-employed parents/guardian
- An affidavit in a non-judicial stamp paper with the value of Rs.10/-(original)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc)
- Fee receipts charged by IFSC Code (11 Digits) Student Evidence of Bank Account Number (Core Banking Service)
FAQ’s on E-District Scholarship
Which students are available under the E district scholarship?
The E-Scholarship is awarded to eligible candidates for the 11th, 12th, ITI, ITC affiliated course, XI & XII NCVT classes, Polytechnic, Nursing Diploma, Teacher Training, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D. Level Study in State Government Aided and Recognized Private Institutions.
Which institution is responsible for rewarding the E district scholarship 2023 to the students?
E-District Scholarships are a reward for candidates from across the country from the Government of India to pursue their studies without any lack of funding problems.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more