DTE Maharashtra Scholarship 2019-2020: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra released the notification for DTE Scholarship 2019. DTE Scholarship scheme has initiated for the economically weak, and state minority communities students. DTE, Maharashtra offers Scholarships to the candidates studying in higher education or Post HSC courses. This scholarship provides financial help to economically weak and minority communities students for pursuing professional and technical courses. Candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra State can only apply for this scholarship scheme.
Application for DTE scholarship will be available on the official website of DTE, Maharashtra. Candidates can fill the application form and apply for this scholarship on or before 28th February 2020. The article below provides the information that is the date eligibility, awards, and so forth about DTE Scholarship 2019.
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship 2019-2020
DTE Scholarship 2019 is one of the initiatives of DTE, Maharashtra. It encourages lower-income students for pursuing professional and technical courses. This scholarship helps economically backward students to complete higher education without financial hassle. This scholarship was initiated with the help of the mahaDBT maha it team by the Minority Department of DTE, Maharashtra. This scholarship is also available for different religious students. Those who study diploma, degree and engineering courses every year.
Different religious students including Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and so forth avail this scholarship. DTE, Maharashtra is an exceptionally flexible and universally competitive higher education institute. It is responsive to the institutional, and socio developmental needs of the Maharashtra people. It is working towards economic growth and technical manpower development to come across the needs of the industry. DTE Scholarship mainly consists of the following two scholarships.
DTE Maharashtra Scholarship last date to apply is February 28th, 2020. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Last Date is January 2020.
Detailed List of DTE Scholarship in Maharashtra
|Scholarship name||Provider||DTE Scholarship Last Date|
|Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State||September – January|
|Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State||September – January|
DTE Scholarship Overview
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|Scholarship Name||DTE Scholarship|
DTE Scholarship Dates
|Start of DTE Scholarship Application||September 4, 2019|
|Deadline to Submit DTE Scholarship Application||February 28, 2020|
DTE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Scholarship DTE
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Candidate should be the domicile or permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- Candidates from outside the state are not eligible.
- Candidate should be “Bonafide Student of Institute”. Also, admitted for the professional and technical courses.
- Candidates from the deemed university are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates must be admitted through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- Candidates cannot avail any other scholarship while applying for this scholarship.
- Only 2 children from a family are allowed for the benefit of the scheme for the current academic year.
- Candidates’ annual family income should not be more than 8 Lakhs.
- The minimum 50% attendance in the previous semester is required for this scholarship.
- Candidates should not have a gap of two or more years during the course duration.
DTE Scholarship Selection Process
The Selections for DTE scholarship are made on the basis of Merit. The final selection considers academic merit prescribed for each selected course. The financial needs of the candidates also take into account for the selection. State Govt. is responsible for the selection of candidates after verifying the application.
Candidates are required to link their Aadhar number to the Bank account to avail of the benefits of this scholarship. The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the selected candidate’s bank account. The AapleSarkar DBT portal will be used to transfer the scholarship amount.
DTE Scholarship Awards
There are variable awards agreed to the permanent resident students of Maharashtra under the DTE scholarship. These awards can be accessed through the mahaDBT portal. Refer to the below award details that a candidate can avail under these 2 DTE scholarships. Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj scholarship online form 2019-20 last date.
Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna
- Candidates of this scholarship will receive 50% of the tuition and exam fees.
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna
- The child of registered labor/Alpabhudharak (marginal landholder) will be given the following awards:
- Candidates who belong to the institutes in MMRDA/ PMRDA/ Aurangabad City/ Nagpur City will be awarded Rs. 30,000/- for 10 months.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- is awarded to candidates in other areas for 10 months.
- Candidates whose family income is up to 8 Lakhs per annum will be given the following awards:
- Candidates who belong to the institutes in MMRDA/ PMRDA/ Aurangabad City/ Nagpur City will be awarded Rs. 10,000/- for 10 months.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 8,000/- is awarded to candidates in other areas for 10 months.
DTE Scholarship Application Process
The application for DTE Scholarship will be available online on September 4, 2019. Candidates can fill and submit the application on or before 28th February 2020. Candidates can apply for this scholarship through the Aaple Sarkar DBT portal. It is a unique platform run by the Govt. of Maharashtra to help its citizens for availing benefits of different schemes.
From the academic session 2018-19, it is mandatory to link an Aadhaar number. So, candidates should have an Aadhar number to apply for any scholarship through the portal. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and keep ready all the documents prior to fill-up the form. Refer to the below points to apply for DTE Scholarship 2019.
- Visit the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on “Click here for Online Application System” available under the Scholarships section.
- It will go to the homepage of the Aaple Sarkar DBT portal. Click on the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) link to see the scholarships. Click on the scholarship to register yourself.
- Click on the “New Applicant Registration” link to register for the DTE scholarship. Then, enter the information of Aadhar number and proceed.
- Candidates have to authenticate their Aadhar number in 2 ways. Either by choosing OTP or Biometric authentication.
- If the candidate’s mobile number is registered with Aadhar then they can select OTP authentication. Otherwise, they have to select Biometric authentication.
- Fill all the necessary information and create a user Id and password to access the portal.
- Login to mahaDBT website by clicking on “Applicant Login”.
- Fill all the necessary details of the profile correctly.
- Recheck the filled application to avoid rejection by the authorities during verification.
- Upload the required documents along with the application.
- Finally, submit the filled application along with the documents.
DTE Scholarship Checklist of Documents
The below-mentioned documents must be uploaded along with the application to apply for DTE Scholarship.
- Candidates need to upload the mark sheets of class 10th and onwards.
- Candidates need to provide domicile certificate of Maharashtra State.
- Candidates should provide caste certificate
- Annual family income certificate and affidavit of belonging to the minority community
- Candidates need to provide School leaving / transfer certificate
- Candidates have to provide an undertaking “In the current year not more than 2 beneficiaries from family”
- Candidates need to upload a CAP related document
- Candidates also need to upload a proof of Biometric attendance through the interface UIDAI
- Residential proof (PAN card, voter Id, aadhar card, and so forth.)
- Register labor certificate or Alpabhudarak (marginal landholder) certificate. For those who are applying for Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna scholarship.
- Candidates who want to opt for hostel need to provide hosteller documents.
- In the case of the private hostels or paying guest, agreement with the owner should be uploaded
DTE Scholarship Contact Details
In case of any queries related to the DTE Scholarship or any assistance contact on the below-mentioned details.
|Address||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai 3, Opp.Metro Cinema, Post Box No. 1967, Mumbai – 400001, Maharashtra State|
FAQ’s on DTE Scholarship 2019
What is the use of Aaple Sarkar DBT in the DTE Scholarship?
Govt. of Maharashtra has launched the Aaple Sarkar DBT portal. This portal uses to transfer directly the benefits and subsidies of the schemes into the bank account of the beneficiary. These schemes include pension, disaster, e-scholarships, and so forth.
Can the applicant edit the application form after submission?
Yes, if the institute sends back the application to the applicant for modification then the applicant can make the necessary changes.
How the Aadhar based DBT is helpful for the beneficiaries?
The Aadhar based DBT confirms that nobody can claim a share of the benefits by imitating the candidate.
What are the DTE Scholarship application starting and closing dates?
The DTE Scholarship application starting date is 4th September 2019. Whereas, the application closing date is 28th February 2020.
How is the DTE Scholarship helpful to Maharashtra state students?
DTE Scholarship offers financial help to economically weak and minority communities students for pursuing professional and technical courses.
We hope this article will help you to get more information about DTE Scholarship 2019. If you have queries related to DTE Scholarship, then leave it in the comment box to get in touch with us.