CCB Scholarship 2019-2020: The CCB scholarship Bihar is offered by the Combined Counselling Board, India. The Welfare Department of CCB handles the admission under its member colleges. The department aims to aim to provide financial support for meritorious students to pursue and complete their education. Combined Council Board reserves 10%-20% seats in different courses and branches of leading institutes of India and offers them to meritorious children who are financially challenged.
The scholarship is open to students of all categories, with 20% slots being reserved for SC, ST, and OBC. From a broader perspective, The CCB scholarship aims to resolve two of society’s pressing issues – poverty and unemployment. Read on to explore the application process, selection criteria and rewards.
CCB Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the following criteria to ensure eligibility.
- Candidates must possess a degree (based on their course)
- Candidates must also have 40% to 50% marks in their last qualifying exam.
CCB Scholarship Amount and Benefits
- The scholars will be reimbursed up to 80% of their tuition fees (between INR 60,000 to INR 2,50,000 depending on the course)
- The hostel fee for scholars will also be discounted.
CCB Scholarship Dates
CCB Scholarship Start Date of application is 20th August 2019.
CCB Scholarship 2020 Last Date is 20th April 2020.
CCB Scholarship Application Procedure
- Visit CCB’s official website at https://ccbnic.in/.
- Candidates are required to select their state from the header navigation at the top.
- Read the given information carefully
- Click on Apply online (no offline process).
- Take a printout of the application receipt or the counselling letter. This step is mandatory.
- Attend the counselling process (details regarding the location and timing will be communicated through the counselling letter.)
- Candidates will be required to select a college of their choice and then take a printout of the same from the CCB.
- Report to the allotted college with the CCB allotment letter and complete the admission process within 5 days of allotment.
- Inform the CCB scholarship department of the admission by calling or messaging on 6202601616.
Note: The CCB does not charge any fee for the application process or registration.
CCB Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Selection based on merit and need
Documents Required for CCB Scholarship
- Marks sheet of the last exam
- Two passport photographs of the candidate
- CCB Counselling letter
- College ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID.
CCB Scholarship Contact Number State Wise
|State Name||Helpline No.|
|Delhi & NCR||7782880467, 7544953261|
|Uttar Pradesh||8877655978, 7563845910|
|Madhya Pradesh||8877655978, 7563845910|
|Himachal Pradesh||8877655978, 7563845910|
|West Bengal||8877655978, 7563845910|
|Arunachal Pradesh||8521914783, 7544953261|
|Jammu & Kashmir||7782880467, 8809667659|
|Andhra Pradesh||7782880467, 8809667659|
|Andaman & Nicobar||7970484533, 6202601616|
FAQ’s on CCB Scholarship
What is the official website for the CCB Scholarship Form?
Candidates can find the official application portal and other important information on https://ccbnic.in/
When is the application period starting?
August 20th 2019.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.