CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 History
Course Structure for Class XII History (2017-18)
|Units 1 – 4||Themes in Indian History Part – I||25|
|Units 5 – 9||Themes in Indian History Part – II||25|
|Units 10 – 15||Themes in Indian History Part – III||25|
|Unit 16||Map Work||5|
Themes in Indian History
| Part I|
17. Project Work
Please refer Circular for project work guidelines.
Project work will help students:
- To develop skill to gather data from a variety of sources, investigate diverse viewpoints and arrive at logical deductions.
- To develop skill to comprehend, analyze, interpret, evaluate historical evidence and understand the limitation of historical evidence.
- To develop 21st century managerial skills of co-ordination, self-direction and time management.
- To (earn to work on diverse cultures, races, religions and lifestyles.
- To learn through constructivism-a theory based on observation and scientific study.
- To inculcate a spirit of inquiry and research.
- To communicate data in the most appropriate form using a variety of techniques.
- To provide greater opportunity for interaction and exploration.
- To understand contemporary issues in context to our past.
- To develop a global perspective and an international outlook.
- To grow into caring, sensitive individuals capable of making informed, intelligent and independent choices.
- To develop lasting interest in history discipline.