AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University holds the responsibility for releasing the AP EAMCET 2020 syllabus. The concerned authority has not yet announced the syllabus but candidates must be thorough with class 11th and 12th concepts. The syllabus of AP EAMCET will be available on the official website. Applicants are advised to check the syllabus before starting to prepare for the exam. Moreover, candidates should be familiar with all the topics as it will save time which could be wasted on some unnecessary topics. AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020 will also be prescribed in the official brochure. The syllabus will cover topics from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019
Before getting into the details of AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam
|AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
|State Level Entrance Test
|From 20th April 2020
|Purpose of the Exam
|Admission to UG Engineering and other Professional Courses
|Subjects for Engineering
|Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus for Engineering
Although not the official one but the expected AP EAMCET 2020 syllabus of different subjects is prescribed below. Every single topic of the subject must be prepared well and candidates should not consider any topic to be of less importance.
|Number of Questions
AP EAMCET 2020 Physics Syllabus
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillation and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
AP EAMCET 2020 Chemistry Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- S-Block Elements
- P- block Elements
- d and f-Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- Integral Calculus
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Sequence and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutation and Combination
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Differential Equations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Probability and Statistics
- Mathematical Reasoning
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants who desire to apply for the exam must be aware of the AP EAMCET 2020 exam pattern. It is necessary for candidates to have complete knowledge regarding the exam. By knowing the exam pattern, applicants will automatically come to know about various factors such as mode of examination, type of questions, the total number of sections, distribution of marks, etc.
The candidates must know every single detail of the exam. The table below displays the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2020
|Mode of Exam
|Duration of Exam
|Type of Questions
|Sections in the Exam
|3 (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
|Total number of Questions
|160 questions (40 questions from Physics and Chemistry each and 80 questions from Mathematics)
|Language of the exam
|English and Telugu
|1 mark awarded for the correct response.
There will be no negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Strategy
Here are some points that can help candidates to strategize how to prepare for the AP EAMCET 2020 examination
- Have complete knowledge of exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- Prepare from relevant study resource.
- Refer to those books which contain every topic of the subject.
- Make a time table
- Devote equal time to each subject
- Focus on the subject which seems to be more difficult.
- Practice maximum number of sample papers and previous year’s question papers.
- Make short notes while preparing for the entrance exam.
- Take proper rest
- Eat healthy food to remain mentally and physically strong.
We hope the detailed article on AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.