AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern: Candidates who wish to apply for the exam must be aware of the AP EAMCET 2020 exam pattern. It is crucial for students to have complete knowledge regarding the examination. Through an exam pattern, aspirants come to know about various factors such as mode of examination, type of questions, the total number of sections, distribution of marks, etc. This will eventually help candidates to prepare well for an entrance examination. AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020 will let candidates know about every minute detail regarding the exam.
AP EAMCET 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will conduct AP EAMCET 2020 examination on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance exam which grants admission in various courses such as Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical. The admission authority provides admission to applicants within the state of Andhra Pradesh. Various private and government institutes accept the score of AP EAMCET 2020 exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Go through the below mentioned key points to know about AP EAMCET 2020 exam pattern
- The exam will be held in online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based test.
- AP EAMCET 2020 exam will be conducted for 180 minutes.
- There will be objective type questions in the exam
- The question paper will be divided into 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
- There will be 40 questions each from Physics and Chemistry section and 80 questions from Mathematics.
- The question paper will contain a total of 160 questions
- The question paper will be in English and Telugu languages.
- For each correct response, one mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Sections in the Exam||3 (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)|
|Total number of Questions||160 questions (40 questions from Physics and Chemistry each and 80 questions from Mathematics)|
|Language of the exam||English and Telugu|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark awarded for the correct response.
There will be no negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
All the candidates who have applied for the exam must be familiar with the AP EAMCET 2020 syllabus. Applicants will be able to check the syllabus from the official website. The syllabus of the exam will cover topics from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. Candidates must be thorough with the class 11th and 12th syllabus as the exam will be based on the level of these classes. Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting body and furthermore, it will save time. Preparing for the exam according to the AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020 will let candidates utilize time in a proper manner without wasting on some unnecessary random topics.
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Here are some of the AP EAMCET 2020 preparation tips which will benefit candidates and will let them score well in the entrance exam
- Have complete knowledge of exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- Prepare from suitable and relevant study source.
- Have a good set of books which will contain all the important topics of syllabus
- Make a time table and devote equal time to each subject which will directly result in the proper management of time.
- Practice an ample number of sample papers and previous years question papers as possible.
- Make brief notes while preparing for the AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
- Practice a lot of mock tests to analyze the preparation.
- Take proper rest to keep the mind fresh
- Eat healthy food rich in minerals, vitamins, nutrients, etc.
We hope the detailed article on AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.