AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria: All the interested candidates who want to apply for the examination needs to fulfill the AP EAMCET 2020 eligibility. Moreover, the authority will accept applications of only eligible candidates. The eligibility is defined by a certain set of requirements which is required to be satisfied by desiring aspirants. Thus applicants are advised to first check the eligibility of AP EAMCET 2020 and further proceed to apply by filling an application form. The application of non-eligible applicant will face rejection and in addition, they will not be allowed to apply for the exam. Therefore, students must go through the AP EAMCET Eligibility 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can refer to the AP EAMCET 2020 eligibility so as to know whether they are eligible to apply or not. The various requirements that have to be fulfilled by applicants are listed below
- Nationality: The candidate must hold the citizenship of India. PIO/OCI candidates are also considered eligible to apply.
- Domicile: The interested applicant must have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Age and Qualification: Both of these requirements vary according to the different courses through the valid score of AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria Course Wise
For Engineering, B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), and B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering) courses
- The candidates who have qualified class 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology can apply.
- Those who have passed Diploma examination in Engineering can are considered eligible to apply too.
- Applicants must have an age of 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission for Engineering and Pharmacy courses. There is no upper age limit.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Ag. Engineering)/ FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), students must have an age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. The upper age limit for general category is 22 years while for SC/ST categories it is 25 years.
For B.V.Sc. and A.H., B.Sc. (Horticulture) and B.F.Sc. courses
- Those applicants who have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam with the related subjects can apply for the AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
- Aspirants must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. The upper age limit for general category is 22 years whereas it is 25 years for SC/ ST categories.
For B.Pharm course
- Students must have qualified their class 12th or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- The applying candidates must have an age of 16 years as on the day of the beginning of admission.
For Pharm – D course
- Applicants must have passed their 12th standard or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- Candidates who have qualified a recognized Diploma examination in Pharmacy are considered eligible too.
- General category students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks while the Reserved category students must have obtained at least 40% for in the aggregate of specified subjects.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) will be responsible for releasing the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form. Candidates who desire to apply for the entrance exam are required to fill the application form via online mode. The form will be available in the 2nd week of February 2020. Students have to visit the official website in order to fill the application form. But before proceeding to fill the application form of AP EAMCET 2020, applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria. The exam conducting body will allow only eligible aspirants to fill the form.
The first thing that applicants need to do is to pay an application fee. This fee differs according to the stream for which applicants have to apply. After the payment has been deposited, applicants have to provide all the required details such as personal, educational and communication details. Apart from these details applicants also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the AP EAMCET Application Form 2020. When the form will be completely filled candidates have to submit it on or before the given deadline which is in the fourth week of March 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee for Agriculture is Rs. 450
- The application fee for The stream of Engineering is also Rs. 450
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 900 in order to apply for both the streams (Engineering and Agriculture)
We hope the detailed article on AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.