UOH Fellowship 2020: The Department of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad welcomes applications for one position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The candidates must be M.Sc. graduates in biological sciences having JRF/NET qualification. Candidates who have research experience in cell structure and molecular biology will be given the opportunity to work on the project titled “RUNX and AMPK in hematopoietic malignancies”. The university of Hyderabad selected candidate will receive a monthly allowance of INR 25000.
Graduate, Post Graduate Students and Research Fellows can also find more Fellowship Articles to explore various fellowships across India to know the funding opportunities.
University of Hyderabad fellowship is being administered by the Department of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad. Hyderabad University was established in 1974. It offers various Postgraduate programs including a five-Year Integrated Master’s Degree in the field of Science, Medical Science.
Life Science, Performing Arts, Management, Social Science, Humanities and Engineering. Hyderabad University also offers M.Phil and Ph.D. courses in the various disciplines at the Doctoral Level. The application form can be filled online by visiting the official website. Application forms of UoH MBA will be available till January 15, 2020 (Extended). Young India Fellowship is an initiative by Ashoka University.
University of Hyderabad Fellowship Important Dates
The important dates related to the University of Hyderabad Fellowship 2020 for the post of Junior research fellow are provided here. Kindly go through the details given in the table below.
|Notification release date||31st January 2020|
|Walk-in-interview and selection||26th February 2020|
|The effective date of the position||1st March 2020|
UoH Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The following candidates are eligible for the University of Hyderabad fellowship for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Candidates who want to apply for this post are advised to read the eligibility criteria first and then proceed with the application procedure.:
- Candidates should have qualified MSc in biological sciences
- Candidates who have qualified JRF/NET
- Candidates with research experience in cell culture and molecular biology are preferred
UoH Fellowship Rewards
The selected fellows or scholars by the University of Hyderabad administration will receive the following benefits:
- INR 25000 monthly stipend for NET (equivalent) qualified fellows
- Additional House Rent Allowance (HRA) as per the rules
University of Hyderabad Fellowship – How to Apply?
All the interested candidates who want to apply for this Junior research fellow have to attend the walk-in interview first and then go through the selection procedure on the 26th of February 2020 at 3 pm. They have to be at the center along with their updated CV and document proof of all qualifications at the following address:
Room No- S-3,
School of Life Sciences,
University of Hyderabad
Documents Required for University of Hyderabad Fellowship
The documents required to apply for this fellowship and to be attached along with the application are:
- Updated curriculum vitae or resume
- Document proof of declared qualifications
- Copy of supporting certificates
Important Points of University of Hyderabad Fellowship
- The JRF(Junior research fellow) position is merely temporary.
- The project is for an initial period of one year which can be prolonged.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Refer to the university’s webpage for research sections of the lab
- The appointments of the candidates made a merely temporary and they have no right to claim any regular claim in the University.
- Copies of all documents in support of the information provided in the application should be enclosed.
University of Hyderabad Fellowship Contact Details
Address: Dr. A. Bindu Madhava Reddy
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Animal Biology,
University of Hyderabad,
Hyderabad- TS 500046
Email: [email protected]
Note: The details provided here are for information purposes only, it does not guarantee its accuracy. Applicants can reach to direct University of Hyderabad website (www.uohyd.ac.in) for accurate information.
FAQ’s On University of Hyderabad Fellowship
What are the financial benefits given by UoH to students?
Financial assistance under UoH financial assistance will be offered to a maximum of 600 students admitted to Masters and Integrated Masters program in an academic year at Rs.750/- per.month for a period of 10 months in an academic year.
What benefits do students of M.Sc. Biotechnology gets here?
The students admitted to M.Sc. Biotechnology is eligible for a scholarship funded by the Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India. The duration of the scholarship will be 4 semester/2 years.
What are the scholarships accepted by University?
University accepts various government Scholarships are:
- OI National Merit Scholarship
- GOI Post-Metric Scholarships for SC/ST students
- GOI Scholarships for non-Hindi speaking students for Post-Metric studies in Hindi
- GOI Scholarships for physically handicapped
- GOI Scholarships for ex-servicemen/freedom Fighters’ children
- A.P.Govt. EPP Scholarships
- A.P.Govt. State Merit Scholarships
- A.P.Govt. Listed Backward Classes Scholarships
- A.P.Govt. Scholarships for the children of deceased Govt. servants who died while in service.