IGNOU Assignment 2019-2020: IGNOU Assignments published by Indira Gandhi National Open University on its official website. Students can check and download the program wise assignments from the official website of IGNOU. Students need to download assignments for their chosen course on successful admission in a new session. Students must submit the program wise IGNOU Assignments to appear in IGNOU December 2019 TEE.
Students can download IGNOU Assignments December 2019 TEE in online mode only. The deadline for submission of Assignment IGNOU 2019 has extended up to 30th November 2019. So, students can submit their IGNOU Assignments 2019 for December TEE on or before the due date. Read the article below to know more information about IGNOU Assignment December 2019.
IGNOU Assignment 2019 20
IGNOU Assignments 2020 can be checked and downloaded through online mode only. IGNOU Assignments must be submitted by each student to the respective study center to appear in December 2019 TEE. Otherwise, they cannot appear in the Term End Exam conducted by IGNOU. Students can take help from IGNOU Solved Assignments to prepare and submit good assignments to the study center.
Students must keep in mind that IGNOU. Assignments have 30% weightage in each IGNOU Programme. Submitting an Assignment of IGNOU will help students to score high marks and increase the performance report in the grade card. Students must secure 40% marks in assignments to clear the assignments. After this, they can fill the IGNOU Exam Form to appear in IGNOU TEE.
Students must read IGNOUAssignments instructions prior to writing assignments. Students can find and IGNOU Assignment 2019-20 downloads their courses on the desktop or laptop. After this, they can write assignments by hand rather than printing or typing assignments. Students have to submit only 2018-19 session assignments to appear in December 2019 TEE. But, if the course chosen by the student has the availability of January or July 2019 session assignments then submit a fresh assignment to the study center. IGNOU has offered program wise assignments for the following courses.
- Master’s Degree Courses
- Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- P.G. Diploma Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
- P.G. Certificate Courses
- Foundation Courses
IGNOU Assignment Dates
|Assignment IGNOU Events||Dates|
|IGNOU Assignment Last Date (Extended)||November 30, 2019|
|IGNOU Exam Date||December 2019|
How To Download IGNOU Assignment 2019-20?
Refer to the below-listed points to download the online IGNOUAssignments for TEE:
- Students should go to the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in assignment 2019-20.
- Click on the ‘Downloads’ appeared under the ‘Student Support’ menu of the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Assignments’ appeared in the left menu of the Downloads page.
- The Programme wise Assignments will be displayed on your screen, https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/
- Download the Assignments for your chosen course on your computer or laptop.
- Take the printout of the selected assignments.
- Submit the completed assignments in your study center on or before the due date.
How To Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2019-20?
Refer to the below point to check IGNOU Assignment Status
- Visit the official website of IGNOU Admission @ https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusAssignment.ASP
- A page will be displayed with Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking
- Now Enter Enrollment Number.
- Select the Programme code and click on the submit button.
- Now Status of the assignment will be displayed on Screen.
IGNOU Assignment Important Instructions
Refer to the below important instructions regarding IGNOU Assignment Question:
- Students should write the sheets in an organized and continuous order.
- Copied assignments will not be accepted by IGNOU, so make sure to avoid copying assignments.
- Each assignment should be written in separate sheets. Make sure to use the next sheet for each course.
- Each answer should be followed by a question number.
- You will get an acknowledgment from the Coordinator or Programme In-charge during the submission of assignments at the study center.
- In case of requesting the change of Study Centre, submit only the Tutor Marked Assignments to the original Study Centre until getting the change notification by the institute.
- Write the correct enrolment number, name, topics, and address in your assignments.
- Make sure to write the correct assignment number and the course title.
FAQ’s on IGNOU Assignment
Why is the submission of IGNOU Assignments required?
IGNOU Assignments must be submitted by each student to the respective study center to appear in December 2019 TEE. Otherwise, they cannot appear in the Term End Exam conducted by IGNOU.
Can I get the IGNOU Assignments in Study Center?
No, IGNOU Assignments can only be downloaded online from its official website.
What is the extended last date to submit IGNOU Assignments?
The extended last date to submit IGNOU Assignments is 30th November 2019.
What is the score required to clear IGNOU Assignments?
Students must secure 40% marks in assignments to clear the assignments. After this, they can fill IGNOU exam form to appear in IGNOU TEE.
What is the weightage of IGNOU Assignments?
IGNOU Assignments have 30% weightage in each IGNOU Programme. Submitting IGNOU Assignments will help students to score high marks and increase the performance report in the grade card.
We hope this article will help you to get information about IGNOU Assignments. For any queries related to IGNOU Assignments, leave it in the comment box.