AIIMS Counseling 2019: After the announcement of AIIMS MBBS Result, it is expected that AIIMS MBBS counseling 2019 is going to around July 3. This time the process will be conducted online. The process is done for the 15 AIIMS colleges across India. There are approximately 1027 seats being offered through admissions in the AIIMS MBBS counseling 2019. This time, AIIMS MBBS counseling 2019 will be held in 4 rounds which also includes AIIMS open round counseling.
Latest Update: AIIMS MBBS Mock Seat Allocation Result has been released. Click here to check.
The candidates that have cleared AIIMS MBBS exams 2019 and whose names are present in the merit list are eligible to participate in the online counseling. In all rounds of AIIMS MBBS counseling, 4 times the total number of seats in all the categories are so call. The candidates who want to participate in online counseling should register themselves. Those candidates that will register themselves successfully will be asked to fill their choices and courses they want to pursue.
AIIMS MBBS Counseling Dates 2019
For students to get an idea about the AIIMS MBBS counseling, the officials have kept mock counseling before the first round of counseling. In this mock round, the candidates will be able to select their choice preference amongst the AIIMS institutions, reshuffling of choices, mock allocation, allocation of seats, and rejection or acceptance of seat by candidates. Once the AIIMS mock round is completed, AIIMS MBBS counseling will begin. The candidates that are allocated the seats in AIIMS MBBS counseling will need to deposit their original certificates along with the fees at the allocated institutions.
The important dates for AIIMS MBBS counseling for 2019 are as follows
|Result date||June 12, 2019|
|AIIMS cutoff release date||June 12, 2019|
|The first round of counseling||3rd – 6th July 2019|
|The second round of counseling||2nd August 2019|
|The third round of counseling||4th September 2019|
|Open counseling (if it is required)||27th September 2019|
Cutoff Required To Participate In AIIMS Counselling
The following table of AIIMS MBBS cutoff is only for eligible candidates equivalent to four times the total number of seats that are available in the above AIIMS in each of the categories. The category wise cutoff is available for the first round of counseling/mock round in the table below
|Category||Overall rank||Category rank||Cutoff percentile|
|OBC (NCL) PWBD||90.3963487||32709||12356|
How To Participate In AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019?
AIIMS is yet to release the dates and various details about the online process of AIIMS MBBS counseling 2019. The stepwise process of registering for AIIMS counseling will be updated as soon as we receive any details from AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates that are qualified for AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance by securing the minimum qualifying percentage and also included in the list of candidates that are eligible for the participation in the first round of AIIMS MBBS counseling. For them below is the step by step procedure for AIIMS MBBS counseling.
Step – 1: Counselling Registration – First-time users that are eligible for the first round of the counseling will be required to register themselves for participating in the counseling process. Candidates will have to register online for AIIMS MBBS 2019 by clicking on the link made available in the AIIMS official website. The link will be available in the ‘my page’ which is the same account as that used by the candidates for their AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form.
Step 2: Exercising the Choice Preferences – Once the registration is successfully done, candidates need to login into the counseling module. The candidates that are eligible will be able to decide their preferences of the AIIMS institutions and save it into the portal. During this process, candidates can add/order/delete/reorder their preferences. After the choices are made, candidates will have to save it and lock in the choices. Once the form is submitted, candidates won’t be allowed to make any changes until the current counseling round ends.
Step 3: Mock Allotment Results – The results for online mock allotment will be released only during the first round if counseling begins. The mock allotment is for the students to get an idea of the candidates about the counseling process. Also, it is for the rough idea of the AIIMS college that are likely to be allotted as per the current preferences.
Step 4: Editing and Final Submission of Choices – After the mock allotments are finished, candidates can edit their preferences i.e. reshuffle the order of the AIIMS selected or add new ones, etc if they want. The window for this is open for a few days only.
Step 5: Seat Allotment Result – Seats in this step will be allowed as per the student’s preference. Also, it will be on the merit list in AIIMS MBBS 2019. The result for the same will also be available on our website.
Step 6: Acceptance or Rejection of Allotted Seat – After the candidates are allowed the seats in an AIIMS institute, they will have to express whether they are willing to take admission on the allotted seat or not. There are following actions that can be taken by the candidate
- Refuse the seat: As per the rules and regulations of AIIMS MBBS 2019 counseling, unless a student explicitly expresses that he/she wants to reject the seat, it will be presumed that they have accepted the seat. So, if someone does not want to take the admission on the allotted seat, they will have to actively refuse for the seat. This is done by logging into their portal and refuse for the same in given time and date.
- Accept the seat: If one wishes to take the admission by accepting the seat that they can do it by ‘reporting to the allotted College’. There, the person has to submit the fees and documents as stated in the AIIMS MBBS counseling 2019.
- Holding the seat while actively participating in the ongoing counseling rounds: In the case where one has been allotted the seat and wishes to hold onto that seat while filling for the further counseling rounds, one has to deposit the fee and documents at the allotted AIIMS institute. Also, they have to express their desire of participating in further counseling rounds by selecting the required option in the portal.
- Not taking any action: If in any case the seat is allocated the seat and he/she fails to take any action i.e. neither accepts/rejects the seat nor reports to the college then such candidate will not be considered eligible for the further counseling rounds. This includes open round for counseling of AIIMS MBBS 2019.
Step 7: Reporting to the allotted institute – Once the seat has been provided to the student, he/she needs to appear at the AIIMS institute with some documents. In the institute, the documents will be verified and then the admission process will be completed. It is advisable for the candidates to bring their original documents along with its respective photocopies. Also, do not forget about the demand draft.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019 – Documents Required
Below is the list of all the documents that are required by the allotted institute:
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card
- Call letter/admission letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Class 12th marksheet
- Proof for date of birth
- Migration certificate
- Six passport size photographs
- For SC/ST/OBC category, category certificate from the prescribed authority
- One set of copies of all self-attested certificates
AIIMS MBBS Second Round Counselling
When the first round of counseling is completed the second round of AIIMS MBBS counseling will begin. The candidates that have registered themselves for the AIIMS MBBS mock round counseling will be eligible to participate in the second round of counseling. Below are the eligibility criteria for the same
- Those candidates that are allocated a seat in the first round, but have selected option no. 3 and 4 can take part in this round of AIIMS MBBS counseling.
- Candidates that participated in the first round of counseling but were not allowed the seat are also eligible for the second round.
- Candidates that obtained 50% marks in AIIMS MBBS 2019 but were not invited for the 1st round of counseling will not eligible for the subsequent rounds of counseling. But these candidates are eligible for participation in spot counseling or open rounds.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019 – Seat Matrix
|AIIMS Institutes||Total seats|
|AIIMS, New Delhi||107|
|AIIMS, Rae Bareli||50|
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019 – Fee Structure
The following table explains the fee structure for AIIMS MBBS 2019. These fees need to be paid in cash only and candidates cannot use cheques or drafts or any other modes for the fee payment. There will be an extension of fee payment in any case.
|Academic Fees||Amount (Rs)||Hostel related Fees||Amount (Rs)|
|Registration Fee||25||Hostel Rent||990|
|Caution Fee||100||Gym Fee||220|
|Tuition Fee||1350||Pot Fund||1320|
|Laboratory Fee||90||Electricity Charges||198|
|Student Union Fee||63||Hostel Security + Mess Security||500 +1000|
We have provided every detail regarding the AIIMS MBBS counseling in 2019. Thus, it is important that candidates are aware of the process and do not make any mistake regarding the AIIMS counseling process in 2019.