CBSE Sample Papers for Final Board Exams Class 10 Social Science – Paper 7
(For Annual Board Examinations to be held in and after March 2018 and onwards)
Based on the latest syllabus and design of the Question Paper released by the C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
Strictly based on the Remodelled Scheme of Assessment, the Latest Syllabus and Design of the Question Paper released by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi effective from academic year 2017-18.
MODEL TEST PAPER 7 (Unsolved)
1.A Who prepared a series of four prints visualising his dream of a world made up of democratic and social republics? 
1.B Write the earlier name of Thailand.
2.A Give another term for civil code of 1804. 
2.B Who was Nhat Linh?
3. Name any two steps for conservation of water. 
4. India ranks first in production of which crop? 
5. What are called ‘placer deposits’? 
6. Explain federalism. 
7. What is the right to redressal? 
8.A State the ideas of Mazzini which led to the rise of nationalism in Italy. 
8.B What was the dilemma faced by the French while educating the Vietnamese?
9. What was the Rowlatt Act? Explain the reactions of the people against this Act. 
10. State the importance of petroleum as an energy resource. Mention any three oil fields of India. 
11. Why does the north-eastern part of the Peninsular Plateau region have the maximum concentration of iron and steel industries? 
12. Write a short note on the Golden Quadrilateral and the North-South and East-West corridors. 
13. Explain three challenges before the countries which do not have a democratic form of government. 
14. In which three ways has multi-party system strengthened democracy in India? 
15. Which three conclusions can be drawn out from outcomes of democracy? 
16. Describe any three ways in which flexibility in the labour laws help companies. 
17. Explain the term ‘debt-trap’. Why is it more rampant in rural areas? Give two reasons. 
18. Why do lenders ask for collateral while lending? 
19.A How did the global transfer of disease in the pre-modem world help in the colonisation of the Americans? 
19.B Explain the impact of the First World War on industrial production in India,
19.C Explain any five sources of entertainment for the common people of London in the nineteenth century.
20A. Martin Luther remarked “Printing is the ultimate gift of God and the greatest one.” Explain his remarks in the light of the religious reforms that took place in Europe. 
20.B “Premchand’s novels are filled with powerful characters from all levels of society.” Justify the statement.
21. Define the term resource. Mention the classification of resources on the basis of status of development. Write two main features of each. 
22. Explain the importance of local self-government in the light of decentralization. 
23. Evaluate the role of constitutional provisions in making India a secular state. 
(i) Which state has the highest literacy rate?
(ii) Which state has the highest per capita income?
(iii) Which state has highest infant mortality rate?
(iv) What conclusion do you draw from the data?
25. What is sustainable development? Explain it with an example of water. 
26. Locate and label the following on the given outline political map of India.
27. Locate and label the following items on the map.
(i) The place where the Indian National Congress session was held in 1929.
(ii) Bardoli — The place of ‘no tax campaign’.
28. Locate and label the following items on the map.
(i) Tarapur Nuclear Power Station
(ii) Tuticorin Port
(iii) Silk industry in Jammu & Kashmir
Note : The following questions are for the Blind Candidates only, in lieu of Q. No. 26, 27, & 28. 
(28.1) Name the place where Indian National Congress session was held in December 1920.
(28.2) Which is the place, where ‘Indigo Planters Movement’ started?
(28.3) Name the nuclear plant located in Uttar Pradesh.
(28.4) Name the iron and steel plant located in Chhattisgarh.
(28.5) Which is the major seaport of southernmost part of India?